ShareGate desktop supports the migration of your Nintex New Responsive Forms.
There are a few limitations you might encounter during your migration listed below:
- Default values are not converted when your managed metadata controls are not connected to a field and refers to the enterprise keywords term set.
- Formulas are migrated as-is, they are not converted.
- External data fields are not supported.
- The list names and list views of List lookup controls are not updated if the referenced lists are not in the same site hierarchy (parent site or subsite) as the source site.
- Web Requests that refer to a service URL that is not a child of the source site will not be converted.
- Image control URLs are only converted if the images already exist in the destination and are located in the same relative path.
- Cancel button redirect URL is not converted.