Version: ShareGate Desktop 14.2.3
Release Date: 2021-05-31
- You will no longer get the error The specified user (accountName) could not be found when you migrate a site for which a disabled user was set as owner or editor.
- We fixed a memory issue with the browser authentication method.
- Your migration will no longer get stopped when setting an invalid site title or URL with the merge copy mode in your copy options.
The new site language is applied when migrating a communication site and using a site template mapping to a new site template of a different language.
- Restore inheritance will apply to your selected parent object and not only to the child items within it.
- We rewrote some error messages for better clarity in the case something goes wrong.
- We fixed a bug that could prevent the migration of term sets.
- We fixed a warning message bug on a Nintex workflow action that would prevent the migration of the Nintex workflow.
- we removed the ExcelFilePath switch for the Import-BoxDocument command in PowerShell because it is not supported.
- We fixed a connection issue that could cause your connection to fail with a redirection.
- You should no longer get the error An unexpected error occurred: Index was outside the bounds of the array when the app resolves users in a SharePoint on premises environment during a migration.
- We fixed a bug that could cause a Serialization Error during a migration.
- We fixed an issue that could cause a File share source analysis to hang indefinitely.
We solved a problem that would not preserve List Lookup in your Nintex workflow when migrating a Nintex workflow in SharePoint on premises.
- You will no longer get a backslash added in front of square brackets in a multiline field when you migrate an item.
- Longer than usual reply threads in Teams will migrate properly.
- You will notice increased performance when team messages are migrated.
- Deleting Teams migration tasks will no longer cause the copy summary to display the wrong information when you copy teams.
- We rewrote and improved some error and warning messages for better clarity in the case something goes wrong.