Version: ShareGate Desktop 14.1
Release Date: 2021-02-15
- The Documents with migration limitations report has been removed.
- We replaced the term Office 365 with Microsoft 365 in the app.
- Your Members and Owners in Active directory security groups are now copied to the destination when you migrate teams within the same tenant.
- Various improvements to our UX (user experience).
- The What's new button in the help menu will bring you to the release page of your current version.
- We fixed an Export to Excel bug that could cause dates to be converted to your regional format.
- We solved an issue that could cause the app to use the wrong managed path when you copied a site collection with Duplicate site collection.
- We resolved a problem that would prevent you from accessing Microsoft 365 Groups and Teams in the app when you used Azure Active Directory conditional access.
- We fixed a bug that could cause the app to crash on startup in some rare cases.
- Your mapped users will be used if they can be resolved when you set Mapped value or default for an Author or Editor field in your copy options.
- DataSheet views will be properly migrated to Microsoft 365.
- We fixed a bug that would cause the External sharing report to fail when you were unauthorized to access a site in the report's scope.