Version: ShareGate Desktop 13.2.6
Release Date: 2020-11-03
- Migrating ASPX pages using insane mode within the same Microsoft 365 site collection will no longer result in issues with your classic web parts at your source.
- Adding users with invalid characters in their username, name, first name, or last name will not prevent them from being added to Microsoft 365 groups during a teams migration.
- You will not receive an error about connecting to the Office Graph when attempting to migrate to SharePoint Groups in Microsoft 365 without granting consent to the tenant.
- You will not get a false licensing error when using the duplicate site feature for your root site collection.
- You can migrate views and web parts that contain certain non-Latin characters.
- Certain values will no longer prevent you from migrating Nintex forms.
- We added and rewrote some error messages for better clarity in the case something goes wrong.