Version: ShareGate Desktop 13.2
Release Date: 2020-09-22
- Open and manage your Microsoft 365 Groups in ShareGate Apricot directly from the Quick actions panel in Explorer.
- Migrate your ASPX pages in Insane mode to Microsoft 365 (your source must be SharePoint 2010 or higher).
- The app displays the logos of your teams in the migration selection screen.
- The content of the default Wiki tab of your teams is migrated (only the default wiki tab created along your teams).
- The content of the OneNote tabs of your teams is migrated.
- You can rename your scheduled migration tasks.
- We changed the FedAuth cookie detection to improve your connections.
- We added the team site template code (for example STS#0) next to the template name in the filter dropdown of your reports.
- Various improvements to our UX (user experience).
- We solved an issue that could prevent transformations on multiple sites to be made to all the sites selected in Explorer.
- We fixed a bug with copy user permissions in Explorer that could cause your user to get site collection administrator permissions along with the permissions you were copying if you were running the operation at a subsite level.
- We fixed a bug that would cause the app to load items from the default view when using Copy content only in SharePoint 2007 if you loaded a different view.
- Copying many teams at the same time should no longer cause the application to stall.
- The app will correctly refresh your authentication when the host refuse the fedauth cookies to avoid a number of unexpected errors.
- We solved a problem that would give you the warning Some values of the access requests settings were not copied correctly... when migrating your Access request settings to a Microsoft 365 environment if the default setting was to notify the site owner(s).
- We added and rewrote some error messages for better clarity in the case something goes wrong.