Version: ShareGate Desktop 13.1.3
Release Date: 2020-09-02
- We fixed an issue that could cause ASPX pages to copy without their latest major version.
- We solved a bug that would cause incremental copy to generate duplicates because the app would not read the destination items properly.
- The Auto-assign site collection administrator setting will no longer generate view usage in your Microsoft 365 sites.
- The app supports the new permission level Web-Only Limited Access.
- We fixed a bug with Copy options that could prevent you from launching your migration.
- We now use the same terms as in the migration report (Successes, Errors, and Warnings) when you use -CopyResult in PowerShell.
- We solved an issue with URL correction that would return an error while still creating an item at the destination.
- We added and improved some error messages for better clarity in the case something goes wrong.
- We improved the stability of Teams migrations.