The ShareGate subscription brings both ShareGate Desktop and ShareGate Apricot into a single subscription—so that you have everything you need to be successful in the Microsoft cloud.
- What’s included in my ShareGate subscription?
- How much will my ShareGate subscription cost?
- How many users does my ShareGate subscription include?
- How many tenants can I connect to ShareGate Apricot?
- How do I activate ShareGate Apricot as a ShareGate Desktop user?
What’s included in my ShareGate subscription?
ShareGate Desktop and ShareGate Apricot exist together in a single subscription—so you have everything you need to be successful in the Microsoft cloud.
If you’re a current customer with an active ShareGate Desktop license, that means that ShareGate Apricot is already included in your subscription.
If you’re a new customer, your subscription automatically includes both products.
How much will my ShareGate subscription cost?
If you have an active ShareGate Desktop license, you can use ShareGate Apricot at no extra cost because your ShareGate Desktop subscription includes both ShareGate Desktop and ShareGate Apricot. When you renew your subscription at your anniversary date, you’ll continue to have access to both products.
If you’re not already a ShareGate customer, get in touch with us to get a quote. Pricing starts at $4,495 USD and includes both products.
How many users does my ShareGate subscription include?
ShareGate Productivity is subject to the user limits of each product (ShareGate Desktop and ShareGate Apricot).
- ShareGate Desktop has a 1, 5, or 25 user limit per license.
- ShareGate Apricot has no user limit.
For example, if you have an active ShareGate Desktop license that includes 5 users, you can add as many users as you want to manage ShareGate Apricot.
How many tenants can I connect to ShareGate Apricot?
You can connect only one production tenant to ShareGate Apricot.
Your subscription includes one ShareGate Apricot account per ShareGate Desktop license. For example, if you’ve purchased two ShareGate Desktop licenses, you’ll be able to connect ShareGate Apricot to two production tenants.
Tip: You can try ShareGate Apricot on a test tenant and connect it later to a production tenant when you’re ready to roll it out to your organization. To change between the tenants, start by revoking consent on your test tenant, then perform a first sign-in for your production tenant.
How do I activate ShareGate Apricot as a ShareGate Desktop user?
If you have an active ShareGate Desktop license, you can activate ShareGate Apricot now.
Note: For the first connection only, ShareGate Apricot requires a global administrator or privileged role administrator to consent the app on your tenant. For more information, see Why does a global admin need to give one-time consent to access the app?
- Open the ShareGate Desktop app.
- Select SG Apricot at the bottom of the menu.
- Click Activate ShareGate Apricot.
- Follow the steps to sign in to ShareGate Apricot.
- Accept the permissions requested by the app. For more information about ShareGate Apricot's security standards, visit our Security overview article.
- Your license and information will be populated in the activation form from the ShareGate Desktop app.
- Click Activate license.
If you’re not a ShareGate customer yet and are ready to make your purchase, visit our pricing page.