Version: ShareGate Desktop 12.2.6
Release Date: 2020-04-15
- Security groups can now be added to a SharePoint group in the quick actions menu.
- We added and rewrote some error messages for better clarity in the case something goes wrong.
- All members will be properly copied from a SharePoint group to an Office 365 group during a migration, in any scenario.
- Throttling will not prevent you from migrating content type workflow associations.
- Restore inheritance will no longer run into issues when the list items exceeds the list view threshold.
- Inactive anonymous guest links will not be displayed in the External Sharing report.
- You will not be prevented from connecting to an on-premise environment when your domain name contains suffixes that match those of Office 365 environments (-admin,-my,-portal,-portal1,-portal2,-public).