Version: ShareGate Desktop 12.2.5
Release Date: 2020-04-01
- You will see a warning when there is a DLL conflict with your machine's Global Assembly Cache (GAC) that could cause some features in the application not to work.
- The application will not complete the migration of a Microsoft 365 Group or site collection that uses a name that is locked down in Microsoft 365 to avoid inconsistent naming in your environment.
- A warning was added for users that cannot benefit from the Azure ShareGate Desktop application consent in their environment due to a limitation with the access token.
- The application will use the default managed path automatically when you migrate an Microsoft 365 Group.
- You will not get a list not found error every time you use the Get-UserAndGroupMapping in PowerShell.
- We fixed a bug that would cause a number of unexpected errors due to a throttling error the application would not retry properly.
- Nintex migrations with User Defined Actions that uses Query List Actions will not return an error.
- Your connection will not fail if you use a FedAuth authentication cookie in an unexpected format.
- Loading a different view in the content migration window will stop loading your content in the previous view to avoid using too much RAM on your system.
- Migration of a library with OneNotes will fall back to Normal mode to avoid problems with your OneNote files at the destination.