Version: ShareGate Desktop 12.2.3
Release Date: 2020-02-27
- We added and rewrote some error and warning messages for better clarity in the case something goes wrong.
- The app will properly manage lookup field migration errors and lookup field conversion in cases where there are multiple lookup fields with the same value.
- Default content types will no longer be duplicated during SharePoint 2016 and 2019 migrations.
- The app will display the correct operation type in the report for a break and/or restore inheritance task.
- Aggregation calendars that refer to a view will no longer be erroneously deleted during a migration.
- Tasks running on large lists with multiple items that have unique permissions will no longer timeout before completion.
- Migrating webparts from SharePoint 2013 to Office 365 will no longer cause errors on the list view due to save conflicts.