Version: ShareGate Desktop 12.2.1
Release Date: 2020-01-29
- We now will preserve the options selected when you change the look of a modern site during a copy content action for an Office 365 migration.
- You will notice better handling of Box file names that use illegal characters when running an import action.
- The app will now support Microsoft BPOS site collections.
- We now support list views that use the In, Includes and NotIncludes CAML query operators in files when you run a copy action to Office 365 using Insane mode.
- We added and rewrote some error and warning messages for better clarity in the case something goes wrong.
- Items in a Migration Report will no longer display the false error message: Show item-level filter option to display the details.
- Migration of OneNotes using Insane mode will not fallback to Normal mode.
- The app will properly detect Office 365 Nintex Workflows.
- We corrected an issue in Office 365 to Office 365 migrations that would lead to this error: The property or field 'Id' has not been initialized.
- We fixed an issue with the Quick Actions menu that could cause the option to add Office 365 group owners to be disabled.
- Migrating a large multi-line text field column will no longer result in an error at the destination.