In order to successfully migrate data from your organization's Google Drive, you need to have your administrator set up trust for the ShareGate Desktop import app by whitelisting it in the G Suite.
Note: ShareGate Desktop can only support migrations from Google Drive users that are part of a G Suite organization.
- Access your Admin console.
- From the Admin console home page, select to Security.
- Select API Permissions.
- At the bottom of the list of apps, click Trusted Apps.
- Click the at the bottom-right to add a trusted app.
- Select Web Application as the App Type.
- Input the following OAuth2 Client ID:
- Click ADD
- You should now see ShareGate Desktop in your trusted apps list.
- You are now set up for your Google Drive migration.