Version: ShareGate Desktop 12.1.1
Release Date: 2019-12-10
- You can add ShareGate Desktop to the G Suite whitelist for Google Drive migrations.
- You will notice better error handling when importing files from Google Drive.
- We improved the performance of a copy content migration to Office 365 for lists and libraries with a large number of items.
- The app will display a clear warning if the destination environment for a scheduled task becomes disconnected from the explorer.
- We applied fixes on some PowerShell commands that were not working properly when on Windows Management Framework, version 3.0 and older.
- Certain tenants will no longer see an error during the consent process for the Azure Sharegate Desktop application.
- ShareGate Desktop will not accidentally mismatch different users with the same username when using mappings for a migration procedure.
- We corrected an issue that would cause backslash symbols (\) in a file path to lead to a Folder not found error when running an import from file share or content migration using PowerShell.
- Migrating items with attachments while using normal mode will no longer result in duplicate attachments at the source when the migration is throttled in Office 365.
- The app will use the defined proxy for your SharePoint destination credentials or custom Azure storage settings when running an Insane mode migration to Office 365.