Version: ShareGate Desktop 12.1
Release Date: 2019-11-26
- Insert date and time placeholders when you set up a report for automatic export.
Permissions and notifications
- You now have better control over your Office 365 resources through the permissions and notifications menu within your general settings.
Improved configuration in your copy options
- Customized list forms and list views are now two separate copy option settings.
Display redirect sites
- Use your system settings to view or hide SharePoint Online redirect sites created after changing a site address, or after moving a site to a different geo location.
- We gave the summary page of your Source analysis a sleek new look.
- Insane mode is now enabled by default when running migration through PowerShell.
- We support migrations of the People webpart versions 1.3 or lower.
- ShareGate Desktop can migrate templates with up to three levels of navigation (megamenu navigation). Ensure you are migrating to a destination template that supports it.
- You'll notice improved performance when migrating content to an empty destination.
- Various improvements to our UX (user experience).
- We added and rewrote some error messages for better clarity in the case something goes wrong.
- When promoting a subsite, the default groups that inherit permissions from their parent will be copied properly.