Support is offered for free to all Sharegate Desktop customers. Our dedicated Support team is here to help when you have an issue or inquiry.
The Support team works from 9:00am-5:00pm EST (Eastern Standard Time) from Monday-Friday. We know we have customers from various time zones, and we do our best to accommodate them within our business hours.
You can expect a response within 24 hours on business days (we do not reply to emails or answer calls during the weekend), but there are exceptions when we experience exceptionally high email volume. We also see a reduction of Support staff around company events and major Canadian/US holidays. If your enquiry is urgent, we recommend calling us within our business hours to immediately speak with a representative.
Yes, there are a few helpful things you could do to ensure that we resolve your issue in the fastest time possible.
If you are emailing:
Remember the key to any good Support email is details. The more, the better! Include things like:
- Your version of ShareGate Desktop.
- The source and destination SharePoint versions (for migrations).
- A description of what you have already tried.
- What result you were expecting.
- Writing about an error? Go into the Tasks menu, and export the results of the task you tried to run. Include the exported file as an attachment within your email.
If you are calling:
- Call us when you are in front of your computer, with the ShareGate Desktop app open and ready to go.