You can remove the Sharegate Desktop application (and block consent) in Azure at any time by following these two steps.
Step 1 - In ShareGate Desktop
- Click Settings
- Select General
- Under Permissions, toggle off Always consent access to your Office 365 resources.
Note: Following only Step 1 alone will block consent on all future connections, but does not impact current connections.
Step 2 - In Azure Active Directory
- Access your Azure Active Directory admin center.
- Select All Services from the menu.
- Select Enterprise applications.
- Click All applications.
- Select ShareGate Desktop.
- Select Properties, under Manage.
- Click Delete.
Note: After you delete the Azure ShareGate Desktop app, your access token will still remain active until expiry. To remove the token before expiry, disconnect from your environment within the ShareGate Desktop app and reconnect.