You can remove the Azure Sharegate Desktop application and block consent at any time by following these two steps.
Step 1 - In ShareGate Desktop
- Click Settings.
- Select Privacy.
- Under Permissions, toggle off Always consent access to your Microsoft 365 resources.
Note: Following only Step (1) will block consent for all future connections but does not impact current connections.
Step 2 - In Azure Active Directory
- Access your Azure Active Directory admin center.
- Select All Services from the menu.
- Select Enterprise applications.
- Click All applications.
- Select ShareGate Desktop.
- Select Properties, under Manage.
- Click Delete.
Note: After you delete the Azure ShareGate Desktop app, your access token will remain active until expiry. To remove the token before expiry, disconnect from your environment within the ShareGate Desktop app and reconnect.