Version: ShareGate Desktop 10.1.8
Release Date: 2019-05-30
- You'll notice better handling of throttling when using Copy structure to migrate a modern site in Microsoft 365.
- Customized views would get migrated when using Copy structure and Copy customized forms and views was not checked in the options.
- Your migrations using Copy Content with Excel in Insane mode would not start in Microsoft 365.
- You would get repeatedly prompted for credentials when adding a Microsoft 365 connection to Explorer from a connection window in migration (checking Add connection to explorer) using browser authentication.
- You would get an error when reusing a connection with the Add-SiteCollectionAdministrator command in PowerShell.