Auditing lets you activate additional SharePoint auditing events to improve the results of your Audit Report. If you don't need one or multiple events to be audited anymore, the feature can be deactivated at anytime through the Explorer.
- Select the item you would like to perform the action on from the Explorer.
- Click Edit in the quick actions panel.
- You will now see the Edit Options page.
- Under Transformations, select Remove audit event.
- Select the events you would like to remove.
- When prompted, click
- The selected audit events will now be removed for that item.
- In the case that there are warnings or errors, they will be displayed with details in separate tabs near Results.