Version: ShareGate Desktop 10.1
Release Date: 2019-04-09
Modify the options for scheduled migrations at any time
- You will see a icon under the Edit action column in the Scheduled menu, which you can click to modify the options of your scheduled migration (the source and destination cannot be modified).
Rename your migration task
- You can modify the name of any migration task so that you can easily identify it.
- We enabled the SharePoint single sign-on (SSO) feature so you can automatically login without the app asking for credentials each session. Learn more.
- We'll display a document's properties when it is selected in the Explorer.
- You can now schedule the External Sharing Report.
- Public Groups associated to site collections will no longer become private at the destination of your migration.
- We support the migration of retention labels when the destination is on the same Microsoft 365 tenant as the source.
- You can run a report to show you the retention labels for files and list items.
- Scheduled Audit Reports would always use the same start date even if Last week was selected.