Version: ShareGate Desktop 9.0.1
Release Date: 2018-12-11
- ShareGate Desktop's cache size could get too large, following performance enhancements.
- The application could crash when returning to the Explorer with a lot of items selected.
- We now fully support the migration of the modern News web part
- Subsites would be detected as Site Collections in the Search results of the Explorer when the user was not a Site Collection Administrator.
- We prevent metadata export and import during a content migration if the source and destination are the same.
- Files and folders on SharePoint 2019 and Office 365 can now be migrated if their names ends with keywords prohibited on previous versions of SharePoint, such as "_files", ".files", and so on.
- There are now clear warning messages if you are attempting to migrate problematic web parts.