Yes, ShareGate Desktop supports migrations to SharePoint 2019.
Articles in this section
- Can I restore the Message history tab in my Team's channel if it was removed?
- Can I run a migration or report on the content of my recycle bin?
- Does ShareGate Desktop remember my saved copy options and mappings for each session?
- Does ShareGate Desktop support migrations to Microsoft SharePoint 2019?
- Where can I verify whether the server extension is installed on my SharePoint server?
- Can a migration be paused, resumed, or reverted?
- Does ShareGate Desktop correct URLs?
- Does ShareGate Desktop preserve Orphaned User values during migration?
- Are list item IDs preserved during migration?
- If I delete a file at my source after running a migration, and then run an incremental migration, will it delete the file at the destination?