Version: ShareGate Desktop Desktop 8.3
Release Date: 2018-08-21
Modern Web Parts
- We support more modern web parts in Microsoft 365 Learn more:
- File Viewer
- Microsoft 365 video
- Power BI
- Microsoft Forms
- Image gallery
- Highlighted content
- Group Calendar
- We help manage the migration of your custom modern web parts by indicating in the migration report whether a web part on your source site needs an app installed on the destination site to work properly.
- We improved the migration copy options.
- The Preserve Version History () option now allows you to enable versioning and chose to preserve the history from within the app.
- Due to issues migrating OneNotes using Insane Mode, ShareGate Desktop will automatically fall back to Normal Mode when a OneNote is detected.
- Restoring a migration from the migration report will now also retain the copy options you had set for that migration.
- There was an issue that would occur when migrating a site page that contains a Highlighted content web part.
- Parsing Site pages containing Highlighted content web parts would show an error in the migration report and stop the page from being migrated.
- 429 throttling errors are better handled when migrating items in a list.
- When creating a site collection, there would be a major issue if throttling was encountered that would usually result in an error.
- There was an issue when updating an Audit Report settings for a site migrating to Microsoft 365.
- We fixed an issue that sometimes prevented your External Sharing Report from exporting.
- Corrected an issue when reprompting expired credentials with PowerShell that were originally entered using Browser Authentication.
- Querying users in an environment with more than 5000 users would return an Unexpected Error.
- Certain URLs in modern web parts wouldn't have their URL corrected during a migration.
- We will correctly use the Check in as setting, and publish the latest version of migrated items.
- We will prompt you for a valid value if a column is in error when using the manual migration mode.
- If the taxonomy feature was turned off, there would sometimes be a bug that prevented your site from migrating.
- Document Sets migrated in Insane Mode were not sorting properly.