Version: ShareGate Desktop Desktop 8.0.1
Release Date: 2018-05-24
- We support redirections in the ShareGate Desktop Office 365 Extension installation flow.
- If the authentication required for the ShareGate Desktop Office 365 is not found, you will see an error message.
- We added a few messages in the UX to help guide you when authenticating your user permissions in Insights.
- The cache for Insights was not always cleared correctly.
- Some reports were being shown as forever in-progress even though they had finished running.
- We weren't showing specifically which metadata field was encountering an error, when applicable, if running a migration in Manual Operation Mode.
- There was an issue that was causing some users to inexplicably lose some features in the ShareGate Desktop app.
- You no longer need to fallback to Normal Mode if you have a list that contains Enterprise Keywords in your Office 365 migration destination.
- The Permissions Matrix Report had an issue that caused the root site collection of a web app to be considered as the parent of a host-named site collection in the same web app.
- When migrating on-premises to Office 365, the state of your Nintex workflow will be preserved.
- If you lost connection to the SharePoint server while running a Copy Content migration, an error was infinitely displayed.
- 429 calls were not always being retried.
- We optimized memory usage when running migrations to Office 365 using PowerShell.
- Editing a list with a Nintex workflow at the destination would sometimes cause the list to disappear.