Version: ShareGate Desktop Desktop 8.0
Release Date: 2018-05-08
Lifecycle management for your environments.
- Scan for unused sites, missing Administrators, Missing Site Owners and Office 365 Group Owners, and Unused Office 365 Groups.
- Resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- Owners will receive emails prompting them to take action on unused sites and groups for SharePoint Online and Office 365, which decentralizes the management of your environments.
Better functionalities for all the PowerShell geeks out there.
- Change the URL or title on a Copy List or Copy Site function.
- See a clear error rather than a warning if we need to fall back to another PowerShell URL.
- Run a Pre-Check on Copy Content.
- View PowerShell tasks in-app under All Tasks!
- We'll display a clear message if throttling occurs during an action.
- There'd be a connection issue when using a page URL to connect.
- We now properly display Box migration tasks in the All Tasks screen.
- An error would occur if timeout happened as ShareGate Desktop tried to create a site.
- We improved the Google Drive authentication token refresh logic.
- Columns with unique values and versions would sometimes not migrate properly.
- Office 365's newest setting were causing issues in the Audit Report.
- We optimized the way Nintex Workflows are listed.
- There is now a clearer and easier to understand exception message when a value cannot be converted for a 2013 workflow action.
- Default reusable workflows, modified at the source, were not migrating properly.
- The Site Collection report may have displayed an incorrect value.
- If you try to migrate to a destination list that contains more items than the threshold limit, you will now see a clear error message that fits the context.
- Fix a connection leak in some specific throttling scenario that could prevent ShareGate Desktop from being able to send requests.