Version: ShareGate Desktop Desktop 7.3.2
- The Explorer would sometimes get caught in an infinite refresh cycle after you connected to your environment for the first time.
- The Export Report PowerShell command was not working for all versions.
- Default reports were not being regenerated even after the corrupted cache was cleared.
- A change in Microsoft's API was preventing the creation of Microsoft 365 Groups.
- We now migrate Box.com's Multi Select field type.
- You can now target a Onedrive for Business in your migration.
- A template title error was preventing you from starting a second migration from the advanced copy screen.
- There were issues migrating Quick Links that had certain attributes missing.
- We resolved an issue that was preventing the migration of Geolocation type Site Columns.
- There was an issue listing folders that contained special character in their title.
- Self lookup items were not being migrated to SharePoint online when using Insane Mode.