To cancel a running task on PowerShell you can use either Task Manager or the Windows Console.
Note: In both cases, ShareGate Desktop does not undo what has already been migrated.
To cancel a running task using Task Manager you will need to:
- Open Windows Task Manager by clicking Ctrl, Alt, and Delete simultaneously.
- Select Windows PowerShell from the list.
- Click End Task.
- This will close PowerShell and kill the running task.
To cancel a running task using the Windows Console:
- Select the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+C.
- After a delay, the task will end.