ShareGate Desktop determines that a site is unused when it has not been modified in the past 6 months.
To determine the last modified date of a site, ShareGate Desktop uses the latest date from the following:
- Creation date of the site
- Creation date of a list in the site
- Last modified date of an item from a list in the site
- Last date an item was deleted from a list in the site
Run the Report
- Click Reporting
- Click Unused Site Report.
- Select the target of the report.
- You will now have a list of all unused sited associated to your selected target.
Take Action on Unused Sites
- Select the site(s) you wish to delete.
- Click from the Quick Actions pane.
- Select your prefered configuration.
- Select your preferred location for the download.
- Click OK.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- Return to your Unused Site Report by clicking
- The site(s) you downloaded should still be selected, if not, select them again.
Tip: Looking to set your own time range? Run a New Report, select Site as your Object Type, and Filter to Last Modified Date -> Older Than, and input your time range.