SharePoint Inventory Details
- Access clear details for your sites, lists, libraries, and workflows in SharePoint Inventory to help you better plan your migration.
- Now our Support team can help you even faster when you reproduce your migration issues in Diagnostic Mode. Show us the problem, and we’ll provide the solution!
- Running a report on Sites with Basic Details will no longer give an error message if your site is created in a language other than English or French.
- When using the server extension and migrating using Insane Mode, you will no longer receive an error that sometimes occurs when the site collection is in a language other than English or French.
- There will no longer be issues when migrating content into a Microsoft 365 folder that was already targeted for migration in the past when using Insane Mode.
- Fixed an issue in Explorer that would exclude users in the expanded view of an Active Directory group when those users exist in another or multiple Active Directories as well.
- You will now have a clear indicator when a function is canceled while using the management features in Explorer.
- Fixed bug that would focus out the main window when connecting to a large farm or site and running another task on another window in Explorer.
- When migrating from Google Drive, you will no longer receive an error specifying that the page token has expired.
- A blank Microsoft Office file will no longer be created when you migrate a manually declared record in normal mode.
- Fixed bug that would sometimes cause a default group owner to be set as the default owner of another group during migration.
- Warning will now notify you that we cannot migrate comments in the Note Board web part. For more information on this, please click here.
- You can now migrate a web part with a list lookup even if the list on the destination site does not have the same credentials as the list on the source site.
- Fixed bug that sometimes prevented an infopath from migrating with a list when one of the columns in the destination list has been renamed.
- When content is set as "read-only", it will stay "read-only" after migration.
- When migrating, list dependencies of the source workflow will now be in the same site as the workflow in the destination.
- Duplicate elements will not be copied over during migration.
Sharegate for Nintex
- Migrating a Nintex workflow with List Lookup will no longer prevent the workflow from being published.
- Sharepoint now supports TLS 1.1/2, which means broader security coverage of communications between the server and our app.
If you require assistance or have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org