Version: ShareGate Desktop 5.18
New Scheduling Actions
Automate even more tasks than before:
- All Built-In and Custom Reports
- Clean Orphaned Users
- Clean Limited Access
- Activate Auditing
Manage Microsoft 365 Alerts
Access ShareGate Desktop Online directly from the explorer.
Bulk Check In your Documents with a Custom Report
Using the New Report feature, you can create a custom report that lets you see all checked out documents, and check them in all at once before running your migration.
ShareGate Desktop in the System Tray
ShareGate Desktop stays “on” even when you close it, so automated tasks will always run on schedule. When nothing is running, ShareGate Desktop is in Idle Mode, and it is during this time that the app will update when there is a latest version available.
- No more worrying about the Permissions Matrix Report crashing when you are checking just one site collection and its lists and libraries.
- Versions, when applicable, are now visible on items in reports.
- Fixed an issue with the sorting in the results table when you run Inventory.
- Better visibility of the summary text in the Inventory Report for screens at a lower resolution.
- The Inventory Report sometimes wouldn’t display the object in the error, and would show empty fields.
- ShareGate Desktop will now reliably determine the server resources available in Microsoft 365.
- OneDrives were not being listed in the Explorer.
- Special characters in URLs are now supported (i.e. %).
- When mapping site templates in a language that isn’t available at the destination before a migration, ShareGate Desktop will no longer show an error.
- ShareGate Desktop opens on Windows startup.
- We now reduce the concurrent threads in the property extractor to reduce system load.
- Improved property extractor stability to avoid crashes due to unsupported files.