Version: ShareGate Desktop 5.17.1
- Improvements to query list filtering performance.
- If you closed ShareGate Desktop while you were importing data from Azure during site duplication, the task would be cancelled.
- You will see the Site Duplication button even if your hostname is different than the name of the farm.
- ShareGate Desktop was showing a success message when you run a Permissions Matrix Report on a site that was disconnected. A job you can't complete isn't exactly a success by definition.
- Running Inventory was sometimes stalling due to handling external errors.
- Settings for your Shared Column will be preserved after migration even if it targets a list column.
- No more issues migrating a Nintex workflow that has a value similar to a field name in a list at your destination.
- Migrations will not be cancelled without your input.
- URLs will display properly in your blog posts post migration.
- There was an issue with list lookup for the people picker in your Nintex workflow after migration.
- On rare occasions, ShareGate Desktop would crash during startup.
- Automatically retrying a PowerShell operation after a connection loss will not result in a crash, because, well, you obviously will want to retry an action you couldn't complete the first time.