Version: ShareGate Desktop 5.16.2
- If you run an Audit Report on a site collection in Microsoft 365 with more than 10,000 events, the results will be fully accessible and display as expected.
- No more issues with the screen temporarily freezing in the All Tasks section of the app when selecting your first item.
- The Permissions Matrix Report was sometimes not displaying the item count correctly.
- No more performance issues when getting the column values for an item on a huge list after migration.
- Improved support for PDF files with special characters in their properties.
- General improvement of performance for operations related to migration reports.
- No more issues with migrating workflows whose names contain special characters.
- You will now see the name of the user sharing a file or folder for Google Drive in a new column named "Shared By" in views, "Shared with me", and "Shared from external".