If you need to change your current version of the tool or add more seats, upgrading your ShareGate Desktop subscription is simple.
Upgrade through the ShareGate Desktop application
You can upgrade your license directly through the application. Here's a simple walkthrough that will guide you through that process.
Access your account
To access your ShareGate Desktop account, follow these steps:
- Select Settings in the left menu.
- Select Licenses.
- Click on Manage user license under Active licenses. This will bring you to the My Account page in your browser. On this page, you can view all license information as well as any current activations.
Upgrade your subscription plan
In My Account You can change your plan between ShareGate Desktop and ShareGate Desktop for Nintex, and you can change the number of users that can use ShareGate Desktop with your license.
To modify your plan, follow these steps:
- Click in the Current Plan section.
- To change the plan click under Upgrade plan.
- To change the number of users click for the desired option under Upgrade users.
- Click to complete the purchase request form and select your preferred method of payment, or to request a formal quote.
Upgrade through our sales team
Send our sales team an email requesting the upgrade options for your account and please include your current license key. This can be sent to email@example.com. The team will be happy to help!