Version: ShareGate Desktop 5.15.5
- No more unauthorized exception error message in Copy Site Objects when trying to perform Pre-Check on a list with a source that contains lookup fields.
- When using PowerShell to run a migration, you will be warned if your source or destination is not compatible with Insane Mode.
- Better domain name retrieval when expanding group members using the Permissions Matrix Report.
- You can now use Ctrl+C to terminate a command in progress in PowerShell.
- No more failure message when you need to delete multiple groups at once.
- Files with certain extensions will no longer cause errors when running Inventory.
- Clean orphaned users action now supports orphaned Site Collection administrators.
- We can now support the view events category in the audit report for SharePoint 2016.
- You will no longer see an error during Pre-Check if your Record Library is not available in the destination.
- Improved external sharing report to support new Office 365 sharing mode (for existing external users only).
- No more issues with Site Collection creation on Office 365 when there are not enough resources available.
- No more issues when you use Pre-Check for promoting a subsite to a site collection.
- You can now add or remove an index to a List Column through quick actions in the Explorer, or after executing a query that returns the columns of a list.
- You will no longer see pending Office 365 site collections in your Explorer until they are created.
- Improved error handling in File Share Inventory to prevent false missing permissions errors.
- No more errors resulting from having the same child twice when using Clean Limited Access on a Site Collection
ShareGate Desktop Lite
- You won't lose the top navigation link to your home page after migrating just because the Server Infrastructure Publishing feature is not activated in the site collection.
- ShareGate Desktop won't unnecessarily update the document template URL during migration if the destination document template URL is the same.
- In rare cases, the content of wiki pages are modified after migration. We fixed the issue that was causing that to happen.
- No more validation errors in your choice fields if you change a value using interactive mode during your migration.
- Applied a fix that will make migrating lists with lookup fields work even more seamlessly.
- You will no longer need the Server Extension to keep moderation status and author time stamps in Office 365 after migration
- No more authentication expiration issues when working with managed metadata during migration.
- Better support for viewing rows when migrating survey to Office 365 and exporting the results to Excel.
- System permission levels will no longer be migrated.
- No more issues migrating a calendar event if the event type is unknown.
- Better support of links embedded in HTML content for webparts during migration.
- Missing Content Types will no longer cause issues when migrating a SharePoint 2010 Workflow.
- Task hierarchy will be preserved for task lists during migration.
- We now support the migration of Content Search Query webparts.
- Better web error handling in ShareGate Desktop so you can migrate working webs for Sharepoint 2003 and 2007.
- No more issues with item detection in the destination when migrating a video to a video set.
- No more issues with Content Search Query webpart migration.
- We'll now use author and created by as a default for Google Drive files when migrating if editor and modified by is not provided, to avoid issues with default mapping.
- Better list lookup conversion when migrating to a source with duplicate values.
- No more locking issue with Video Set when when performing a structure migration.
ShareGate Desktop for Nintex
- No more error message when you try to migrate a Nintex form with variables to Office 365
- No more issues when you need to send a notification in Nintex after migrating from on-premises to Office 365.
- No more conversion of display format of Nintex forms list lookup after migration.
- You can now manage your Site Collections connected to Office 365 groups in ShareGate Desktop through the explorer.
- We removed the repair option in Programs and Features for ShareGate Desktop, since the feature is not available when you no longer have the .msi file on your computer.
- You will now see more information on environments that are having network issues in the Network Problems popup.
- Improved guest links handling to support Office 365's latest changes.
- Improved Modern UI interface support for Office 365 for Picture Library.
- Improved Office 365 domain detection to avoid authentication issues.
- Improved support of special characters in filename for ShareGate Desktop reporting engine.
- New Office 365 terminology means that Tenant admin is Global administrator, and tenant administration site is SharePoint admin center.