No, incremental migration will only copy files if they are new or have been modified since the last migration. Due to security reasons, ShareGate Desktop does not delete files at the destination.
Articles in this section
- Can I restore the Message history tab in my Team's channel if it was removed?
- Can I run a migration or report on the content of my recycle bin?
- What default behavior can I expect when migrating Office 365 Groups?
- Does ShareGate Desktop remember my saved copy options and mappings for each session?
- Does ShareGate Desktop support migrations to Microsoft SharePoint 2019?
- Where can I verify whether the server extension is installed on my SharePoint server?
- Can a migration be paused, resumed, or reverted?
- Does ShareGate Desktop correct URLs?
- Does ShareGate Desktop preserve Orphaned User values during migration?
- Are list item IDs preserved during migration?