When running Source analysis, Sharegate displays the following message:
- SharePoint failing to respond in a timely fashion.
- An unexpected response returned on a Sharegate request.
- Unexpected file share paths, file names or permissions.
Since these errors are generally unexpected, there is no definitive solution for them.
We recommend you to:
- Investigate these on a case-by-case basis.
- You can get more information on each error by going into the Source analysis details and by filtering the results to only see the Other Errors.
- Once you have more information, you are welcome to reach out to our amazing support team who will go out of their way to help you resolve these issues. We are constantly monitoring the errors that fall into the Other errors category to determine when we should include a new article in our Knowledge Base that will be valuable to our customers.
Please rest assured that we remain committed to helping you complete successful migrations!