- When running Inventory, you will see a rule notifying you of the number of checked out files. When you click on [?], you are notified that: Changes that were made since the last checked-in version will be lost during the migration.
- You migrate Checked Out files, and you lose any changes made since the last checked-in version.
Sharegate does not support the migration of Checked Out documents. So if a document is Checked Out, Sharegate can only migrate the last version which was Checked In.
Check In all Checked Out documents by following this procedure.
If you are unsure which documents are Checked Out, please take the following steps:
- Open Sharegate
- Click Reporting
- Click New Report
- Select object type - Document
- Specify some filters: - Checked Out Status - is - Checked Out
- Specify the columns you want to see in the results
Note: If you are on a shared site, you may want to:
Add an additional column
Checked Out To
- Click Next
- Select target Site or List and Library
- Click Run