Version: ShareGate Desktop 5.15.3
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes prevent custom permissions from being migrated when using Insane Mode.
ShareGate Desktop Lite
- Fixed an issue that could cause ShareGate Desktop to crash when the default user mapping is invalid while migrating.
- Fixed an issue when migrating from On-Premises to Office 365 that would sometimes prevent retrieval of OneDrive content when the user is not a Global Administrator of the tenant.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes prevent the copy of workflows when migrating from On-Premises to Office 365
- Site Policies and Project Policy definitions will be skipped at migration since they are not supported by ShareGate Desktop and may cause an error message to display.