Version: ShareGate Desktop 5.15.3
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes prevent custom permissions from being migrated when using Insane Mode.
ShareGate Desktop Lite
- Fixed an issue that could cause ShareGate Desktop to crash when the default user mapping is invalid while migrating.
- Fixed an issue when migrating from On-Premises to Office 365 that would sometimes prevent retrieval of OneDrive content when the user is not a Global Administrator of the tenant.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes prevent the copy of workflows when migrating from On-Premises to Office 365
- Site Policies and Project Policy definitions will be skipped at migration since they are not supported by ShareGate Desktop and may cause an error message to display.
If you require assistance or have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org