Version: ShareGate Desktop 5.7.1
- Lists with workflows from the SharePoint 2013 platform will now appear in the Lists with workflows report.
- Items with self lookups will now migrate properly with the Insane mode on Microsoft 365.
- Users located in an unreachable active directory are no longer considered as orphaned users.
- The parameter -InsaneMode is no longer toggled on automatically (unless it is explicitly specified) while performing a migration with PowerShell.
- The PowerShell process will no longer close unexpectedly if the exit command is called right after a migration.
- A warning will now be displayed if ShareGate Desktop needs to use the Normal mode while performing a copy with the Insane mode.
- Setting the current farm administrator as a site collection administrator will no longer cause errors the first time a report is viewed.
- The progress status of a Microsoft 365 import job is now refreshed automatically, even if there are communication errors with the Azure API.
- Improved the speed of the Add Permissions and Remove Permissions security actions.
- Changed the message that appears in the search results when no items were found.
- Folders with reserved names and special characters will now copy correctly using the Insane mode on Microsoft 365.
ShareGate Desktop Lite
- The group owner is now set to the user in the default mappings instead of the current user if the original owner can't be found at the destination.
- Custom web parts are no longer closed if they are the only web parts in their web part zone.
- ShareGate Desktop will now attempt to recreate a site collection or a sub site on Microsoft 365 if it failed due to high resource usage errors.
- Performing a bulk edit operation from an Excel file will no longer cause synchronization errors.
- SharePoint users and groups with the characters '\u' in their display name are now handled correctly.
- Removing a Limited Access permission during a copy will no longer generate an error message if the permission was removed meanwhile.
- An error is now displayed if the SharePoint people picker page has customizations that prevent ShareGate Desktop from handling its content.
- Copying a site collection from a Microsoft 365 tenant to another Microsoft 365 tenant will no longer break the copy operation.
- Self lookups that reference the ID field will now copy correctly using the Normal mode.
- Documents in a format other than Microsoft Office will now copy correctly if the destination library has validation enabled.
- The workspace setting on calendars is no longer copied if the destination SharePoint environment doesn't support it.
- Fixed an issue where the reporting database could end up being corrupted after certain operations.
- The browser authentication window will no longer be rendered above other pop up windows.