Version: ShareGate Desktop 5.5
- You can now get an overview of all user permissions in a site collection using the Permission Matrix report
- Added conversion of Nintex Actions from On-Prems to O365 (and vice-versa)
|Activity Name OnPrem||Mapped Action in Office 365|
|Regular expression||Regular Expression|
|Update item||Update List Item|
|Log in history list||Log to History List|
|Set field value||Set field in current item|
|Set variable||Set Workflow Variable|
|Delete item||Delete Item WM Action|
|Pause until..||Pause Until|
|Discard check out||Discard Check Out Item|
|Check out item||Check Out Item|
|Set workflow status||Set Workflow Status|
- New UI for the pre-check with significantly improved performance.
- The Explorer tree has been significantly improved.
- All security actions have been moved to the Explorer.
ShareGate Desktop Lite
- Copying Form Templates from 2003 to 2013 will now have the right Approval Status behavior.
- Clarified the error message when a user to group mapping would render a People Only metadata column value invalid.
- It is again no longer necessary to specify http:// when connecting to a site.
- Errors associated to a missing resource will now be more specific on what is missing.
- URL correction now handles additional edge cases.
- Workflow Manager workflows are no longer be associated twice to the list when copied again.
- URL correction in text fields now handles edge cases more reliably.
- Workflow Manager workflows Document Library specific actions are now correctly handled in all cases.
- The pre-check to a site that does not exist yet no longer fails in some cases.
- Wiki pages with escaped link brackets ([[ and ]]) are now supported correctly.
- Cancelling a migration job in PowerShell will no longer report errors associated with the cancellation.
- Loading a farm with a very large number of site collections should no longer fail in some cases.
- Connections using Browser Authentication should persist across sessions in all cases now.
- The List column was not correctly populated in the Clean Limited Access report.
ShareGate Desktop for Nintex
- Copying Nintex workflow history no longer fails in some cases.
- Copying a Nintex workflow that adds menu items should now work properly.
- Incomplete XML Nintex workflow definitions no longer fail to load.