Version: ShareGate Desktop 5.4.4
- Added proxy settings support for the Azure Storage connection.
- Required properties can now be ignored when creating a new Property Template for a Bulk Edit from Excel.
- Missing columns in an Excel Bulk Edit file will now be ignore when using the "Run Now" option.
ShareGate Desktop Lite
- Added an error when the name of a folder is too long.
- The username shown in the migration report for a migrated item will now reflect the username entered during Browser Authentication.
- List Web Parts migrated to Sharepoint 2013 coming from an anterior version will now keep a style closer to that version.
- Empty lookup will no longer break the copy of an item.
- Publishing Portal site collections will now copy correctly.
- Doing numerous migrations per day should not result in an error related to Container creation.
- Welcome Page containing a Query String will now copy successfully.
- Copying Forms that were moved inside a Folder will no longer result in an error.
- The URL of a site is now displayed in the site explorer when the site's title is empty.
- Deleting an item that was already deleted should not longer cause an error.
- Forgetting to add the "http:// scheme" to the connection URL in Powershell should no longer cause an error.
- Trying to update the properties of a read-only content type should no longer cause an error.
- Doing an incremental copy in Insane Mode will now show a comprehensive message and switch to Normal Mode.
- Copying a versionned item with Insane Mode will now keep the right version number if one of the version have been deleted at source.
- When directly connected to the Central Admin, it is no longer possible to Disconnect from a Site Collection.
- Adjust the message when extracting properties of an already opened file.
- Improved the error message when a Windows account is not configured for the ADFS.
- The azure storage account name for the insane mode is no longer case sensitive.
- InfoPath Forms with the xml format should now properly be corrected when using the Insane Mode.
- ShareGate Desktop now properly displays a warning when trying to update a content type that does not exists at the destination via the Bulk Edit.
- Connecting to a Central Administration should now lists all the web applications in all cases.
ShareGate Desktop for Nintex
- Simultaneous Nintex workflows migration will no longer cause an error.
- The initiator fields is now copied correctly in Microsoft 365.
- Improvement to the Pre-migration check when analyzing Nintex Workflow History.