Find objects that are shared with people outside of your organization.
- You have connected to an environment as a Global Administrator or SharePoint Administrator.
- You have site Collection admin permissions.
- Click Security in the main menu.
- Click External sharing report under Recommended reports.
- Select the target of the report.
- Click .
- Set your options (see below for details).
- Click Schedule or Run now.
Select the object types that you would want to include in the report.
- Sites: In the results, all the sites that are shared to external users will be shown.
- Lists: In the results, all the lists that are shared to external users will be shown.
- List content: In the results, all the list items and documents that are shared to external users or shared via anonymous guest links will be shown.
Setup automatic export for this report's results
Use local cache
See the Use local cache article.