See things differently? The gifs and screenshots on this article reflect ShareGate Desktop version 5.23 or greater.
Activate Auditing lets you activate additional SharePoint auditing events to improve the results of your Audit Report.
- Select the item you would like to perform the action on from the Explorer.
- Click Activate Auditing in the Reporting section of the Quick Actions panel.
- Verify the target of the action.
- Select the auditing events (Note: Opening or downloading documents, viewing items in lists or viewing item properties cannot be tracked by SharePoint 2016 and Office 365.)
- Click Activate Now (you can also Schedule this task).
- In the case that there are warnings or errors, they will be displayed with details in separate tabs near Results.