Map Permission Levels allows you to replace the permission level used at the source for a different one at the destination.
- Click Copy.
- Select the action you want to perform from the Copy menu and connect to a source and a destination.
- Click from the top right.
- Select the Permission Levels section.
- Select the Destination Permissions Levels you want to map.
- Drag and drop them in the appropriate spot.
- Click Save.
Mapping default behavior
By copying and selecting the option to preserve custom permissions, the Permission Levels will remain the same as the ones used at the source. By default, permission levels with the same name will automatically be mapped together.
See the Copy Options for more details on preserving the custom permissions.
Import and Export
You can import or export from from/to .sgrm (Permission Level Mappings file type). This will allow you to save your mappings for future use.