When copying a Nintex Workflow containing a Nintex Live action, Sharegate displays the following error message:
There was an error while adding the required Nintex Live actions on the destination farm.
Any error code ending with: -186
This error occurs because the workflow you are trying to copy has one or more Nintex Live actions which could not be added to your destination farm. This could happen if the Nintex Live service is currently unavailable, or if you are not allowed to add Nintex Live actions to the farm.
To resolve this issue, you can add the Nintex Live actions manually:
- Connect to your destination site in your browser.
- Click on Site Actions -> Nintex Workflow -> Create site workflow to open the Nintex Workflow editor.
- Click on Catalog in the ribbon to open the Nintex Live catalog.
- Once in the catalog, add the actions that are used by your source workflow, then click "Ok".
- Once the actions are available on the destination site, retry the migration.