Version: ShareGate Desktop 5.2.4
You can read all about the 5.2 release on our blog at https://sharegate.com/blog/migrate-sharepoint-site-collections-manage-external-users-office-365
- Regular sites were sometimes incorrectly detected as central administration sites.
- Fixed an issue when copying a workflow that has a lookup reference.
- Fixed an issue when determining the destination URL for a workflow.
- Advanced options are now displayed when copying workflows.
- Fixed an issue when copying a term as a dependency.
- Fixed an issue when migrating a site collection to SharePoint Foundation 2013.
- Fixed an issue with importing Office documents using incremental copy.
- Fixed an issue when loading lists from a site when one of the lists is based on a feature that is no longer available.
- Fixed an issue with column indexes when updating a Dicussion Board in 2013.
- Fixed an issue when connecting to a site when its URL contains '@'.
- Fixed an issue when displaying Externally Shared Object that would sometimes show users that do not have access to the object.
- Fixed an issue when displaying Externally Shared Object that would not show any results when targeting a tenant.
- Fixed an issue where the Check Permissions query on a SharePoint Group did not show any results.
- Fixed an issue where the destination workflow was always overwritten when a workflow already exists with the same name.
- Fixed an issue with Browser Authentification in certain ADFS and FBA scenarios.
- The Site Explorer now refreshes correctly when connecting to a farm that was already connected.
- The Content Type filter is now updated correctly when copying a ContentQueryWebPart.
- The Site Template property is not displayed for a SharePoint Online public site.
- Fixed an issue when copying a referenced lookup list that no longer exists.
If you need more details contact us at email@example.com