Version: ShareGate Desktop 5.4
- Nintex Workflows and Forms migration
- Easily migrate your workflows from 2007, 2010, 2013 and Office 365 to 2010, 2013 or Office 365.
- ShareGate Desktop is now the one and only recommended Nintex migration partner.
- Office 365 Import API Insane Mode
- Significantly improved migration speeds to Office 365
- Can preserve List Item IDs
- The Migration Report has been significantly improved to make it easier for your to get to the information that matters quickly.
- Referenced permission levels that do not exist at the destination are now copied when referenced by a permission or workflow action.
- Built-in site columns that are created by SharePoint features will no longer be copied when those features aren't activated.
- Fixed an issue when attempting to recover group information from Active Directory.
- Invisible characters are handled better in all text boxes.
- Migrating a View would sometimes fail.
- Fixed an issue when adding an Administrator to a OneDrive when not connected to the central administration site.
- Fixed an issue when detecting permissions for a SharePoint group.
- Calculated columns with a very high number of referenced columns are handled better and will now copy much faster.
- Fixed an issue with Discussion Boards where attachments were not being exported.
- The pre-migration check would sometimes fail to recover the default groups for a site.
- Exporting the results of a canceled pre-check should no longer crash.
If you need more details contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org