Version: ShareGate Desktop 5.13
- The Inventory report is now available for SharePoint and Office 365! It helps you plan your migration by giving you both an overview of your environment and a list of potential problems.
- We revamped the information panel of the Explorer so that you can easily access the actions you want to perform on your environment.
- Receive email alerts when an important event happens in your tenant. Only available for Office 365.
- Got feedback you'd like to share? You can now submit it directly from the top-right corner of the application. Let us know what you want to see in ShareGate Desktop!
- Provided containers now supported when using Insane Mode with Office 365, eliminating need for Azure storage account.
- Prevented potential issue when exporting migration report with ShareGate Desktop Powershell cmdlet.
- Clear display of Google Drive paths during pre-check.
- No more errors when running inventory on FIPS compliant machine.
- Messages improved in Audit Report.
- Concurrent access now enabled when removing permissions.
- Orphaned users cleanup no longer requires several iterations in certain circumstances.
- Improved permission actions for farm administrators.
- No more errors on generation of large audit reports.
- Integrity maintained when running multiple pre-checks for errors and warnings on same site.
ShareGate Desktop Lite
- No more browser authentication issue with Google Drive.
- System permission level added when migrating site objects.
- "Subsite" warning removed for lists in the site collection when migrating Content Query Web Parts.
- Corrected error occurring when a list contained a workflow with the same name as a different workflow in the destination.
- Authentication cookie format in Office 365 now supported.
- When mapping Author or Editor to a Text column from SharePoint 2003:
- If versioning is activated on the list level, and the user no longer exists in the User Information List, the Login Name of the user will be copied instead of a blank value.
- No more errors in the 2013 platform when migrating a workflow which contains a variable with a space.
- Removed prompt to install the Server Extension on SharePoint 2003 tenants.
- Enhance digest expiration detection and renewal process when performing web requests.
- Export on the External List is prevented, as it is not supported.
- List fields no longer become invalid due to change between single and multiple values when sorting.
- Improved migration of pages containing special characters.
- Destination Path column is no longer required when importing items to a list using Excel.
- Improved the loading speed when looking up Site Size for Sites with Basic Details with many subsites, and large lists/libraries.
- Quota template names will now decode HTML characters.
- Welcome page of document set is no longer copied when migrating to an older SharePoint server. Default page is used instead.
- Fix on list content type migration.
- Content filtering improved on directories imported from file system.
- Prevented potential errors when running multiple subsite migrations.
- Workflow associations automatically renamed when there is an existing association at the destination.
- Warning indicating a fallback to normal mode will be given when migrating special occurrences from a calendar.
- Fix on error occurring when migrating External Data columns in certain cases.
- No more performance issue when updating list item that does not inherit permissions at source, but inherits permissions from its parent at destination.
- Eliminated timeout exception occurring with item versions when migrating with insane mode on-premises.
- Prevented connection overlay bug occurring when secondary user tries to connect to subsite with unique permissions.
- "Tabular View" setting in a list now migrates. .
- Prevented potential issue when migrating items which contain self-lookup in insane mode to Office 365.
- Added a new article to help resolve errors related to external values not found.
ShareGate Desktop for Nintex
- No more migration issues due to Nintex Forms on version 220.127.116.11.
- Better handling of Nintex API provisioning.
- Corrected bug in the Approver, From, CC, and BCC fields of Nintex constant workflow.
- Better management of empty values in Nintex workflow conversion.
- Better handling for migration of user form variables in Nintex forms.
- New warning in Nintex Workflows when a password is needed, but not configured.
- No longer need to select options when installing a new version, correct setting will be determined automatically.
- Installation path of app will be determined automatically.
If you require assistance or have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org