Perform one or multiple changes to site objects all at once.
- You are connected to your site collection(s), Microsoft 365 Admin center, or SharePoint central admin.
- You have site collection admin permissions on your targeted site collection(s).
Note: Site collection admin permissions are required even if you have higher admin privileges like SharePoint admin or Global admin permissions. For more information click here.
- Select the item you would like to perform the action on from the Explorer.
- Click in the Quick Actions panel.
- Verify the target you are editing.
- Select the transformation (see below for more information).
- In the case that there are warnings or errors, they will be displayed with details in separate tabs near Results.
Specify the transformations you want to apply to your targets.
You can add or remove transformations using the plus (+) or minus (-) buttons.