- You have access to your machine code (32 digit alphanumeric code) through your the Manage Licenses screen in ShareGate Desktop Settings, or the Offline Activation screen.
- Access Licenses in Settings, and click Activate Product.
- Click the link at the bottom right corner that says Offline Activation.
- If you don't have access to your browser (if you are completely offline). Copy your Machine Code and continue from an online machine. You can access the Offline Activation page through this link.
- Enter your License Key, Activation Name, First Name, Last Name, and email address.
- Click Download.
- A Sharegate.sglic file will download to your computer. If you are on another machine than your own, save the file to USB or send it to yourself via your preferred sharing method.
- Return to the Offline Activation screen in ShareGate Desktop, on your own machine.
- Click Import your license file.
- Access your Sharegate.sglic file in your Downloads.
- Select the file, and click Open.
- To verify the license, return to Settings, Licenses in the app to see your Active Licenses.