In this article, you will find information on how to activate your license offline.
- You have access to your Machine code (a 32 digit alphanumeric code). This can be found in the app by selecting Licenses from the Settings menu and in the Offline Activation screen.
- You have a license key.
- Select Settings from the menu, then select Licenses from the left.
- Click Activate product.
- Open the Offline Activation page:
- If you have access to a browser, click the link on the bottom right corner that says, Behind a firewall? Try Offline activation. Continue to step (4).
- If you are completely offline and do not have access to a browser, copy the Machine code and continue with step (4) from an online machine. You can access the Offline Activation page through this link.
- Enter your License Key, Machine Code (if it was not automatically filled in), Activation Name, First Name, Last Name, and email address.
- Click Download.
- A Sharegate.sglic file will download to your computer. If you are on a machine other than your own, save the file to USB or send it to yourself via your preferred sharing method.
- On your machine, return to the app.
- In the Offline activation popup, click Import your license file.
- Locate the Sharegate.sglic file in your Downloads folder.
- Select the file, and click Open.
To verify the license, return to Settings -> Licenses in the app to see your Active licenses.